The visitor parking spaces in the Townes of Waterford Cluster are intended for use by visitors and contractors who come to work for homeowners, and the Townes at Waterford Cluster Association.
Due to the fact that visitor parking is limited, with only 14 visitor parking spaces serving 43 homes, the following regulations are in place to govern how visitor parking spaces may be used.
WHEREAS, the Board of Directors believes it is in the best interest of the Townes at Waterford Cluster Association to establish and promulgate uniform rules and regulations related to the parking of vehicles on the Association’s property, the following are hereby adopted:
1) The 14 visitor parking spaces located in various areas of the cluster are available for use as follows:
2) The visitor parking spaces are not to be used for storage/parking of a resident’s vehicles (except for short-term, daytime as defined above). Any resident household with more than two vehicles is not allowed to park their additional vehicles in any of the visitor parking spaces. Moving the vehicle from one visitor parking space to another visitor parking space is not permitted.
3) The Board shall have an enforcement mechanism which will include towing of offending vehicles at owner’s expense if the use of visitor parking spaces is abused.
4) No vehicle maintenance shall be permitted in visitor parking or on Association property.
5) All yellow curbs/lines are designated as Fire Lanes, and there is NO PARKING allowed in these areas or along these curbs/lines. Towing will be enforced at the owner’s expense.
6) It is the homeowner’s responsibility to ensure that all occupants are aware of and abide by this parking policy.
7) If there is an extenuating circumstance, homeowners can notify TWC Association Management at (703) 437-5800 during normal business hours for possible exceptions.
These regulations were approved by the cluster board on April 2, 2013. Regulations were effective April 7, 2013. The Board clarified the rules on January 23, 2014, and February 8, 2014.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Kim Hendon at TWC Association Management, 397 Herndon Parkway, Suite 100, Herndon, VA 20170 or (703) 437-5800.
Residents – Homeowners or Townhouse Renters, who reside in a townhouse located in The Townes at Waterford Cluster, on Waterhaven Drive and Waterhaven Court, Reston, VA.
Room Renters – People who rent a room from a Homeowner or a Townhouse Renter